Saturday, August 12, 2006

Illustrating the Point

Someone has been kind enough to illustrate one of my earlier comments about this conflict between Lebanon and Israel being an unfair fight. I found the link over at Squiggle's blog.

Squiggle also has the latest quite by one of the world's great cruel minds: Condoleeza Rice, US Secretary of State, who said in one her infamous moments of lucid openness about her own twisted worldview:

"The (400) deaths in Lebanon are merely birth pangs of a new Middle East."

Condi Condi Condi, I hope none of my many friends who just had babies had to suffer pangs like that.

--Bopper

Comments:
My buddy Squiggle!

Always cutting right to the chase.

Hmm.

She's a reliable one, isn't she...
 
yeah, Squiggle's blog is great and i kick myself for having waited that long to check it - ouch!

has anyone compiled a condi-isms book yet? if not, dibs.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?