Monday, November 07, 2005

Surrealist Philosophy:

On that day he was broken at the spokes and hurled into traffic by a passing car, then broken at the bones under rush hour traffic. He was hauled up by a vengeful bum and thrown on the shoulders of an angry mob, which chanted "you worked when you should have played, and you played when we needed you most."

Looking down at his captor saviours he saw they were the ones he'd tried hardest to help, on whom he'd thrust the efforts of his sense of duty. They dropped him by a cliff, trampled him, and the last one stabbed his back and pushed him over.

He fell into a desert where once grew lush forest hosting diverse animals. He crawled, broken-boned and bloodless, across the lifeless miles, until he came to a fuchsia pond. He drank from the party-coloured sludge, convulsed three times, and darkness caressed as unconsciousness enveloped him.

He awoke in her arms and knew he was loved.

Labels: ,


Comments:
Great post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog and I am inspired! Extremely useful information specially the ultimate part :) I maintain such info much. I used to be seeking this particular information for a very lengthy time.
Thank you and good luck.
scrap cars sydney
scrap car buyer melbourne

 
You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward to your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
car removal mackay
car removal rockhampton
 
Thanks for sharing. Wow, that was strange. I just wrote a really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well, I'm not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say fantastic blog!
cash for unwanted cars rocklea
cash for scrap metal brisbane
 
Hi, I am really glad I have found this info. Nowadays bloggers publish just about gossips and internet and this is actually irritating. A good site with interesting content, this is what I need. Thank you for keeping this web site, I'll be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can not find it.
sell car brisbane
car removal logan
 
Thanks for sharing your enlightening blog posts to inspire and inform those searching for wisdom in the digital age. Get your hands on one of our Top Cash for unwanted Cars Gold Coast today, and drive home in style!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?