Sunday, June 12, 2005

I Gilgamesh, You Bitch

"Now that I'm 30, will I ever have another
change of heart?" he wondered
Will I ever change my point of view again
will ever again I see anew the same thing
from another angle or way of understanding?
Or will I stubbornly hold to my view
of the elephant's toe or the lion's mane
like the guy at http://maddox.xmission.com/
who is right in his riteousness and funny
for his cruelty and destined to miss the gods
that foray through his feet through the hypocrasy
that goes on all around him
Will everything I read and each new thing I see
Will every experience that gives me more experience
Just remind me of what I already know and reinforce
the limited things that I think I believe?"

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?