Saturday, February 12, 2005

Uncertified

I'm not certified
un-bonafide
I hide inside
individuality

I'm associated
negotiated
somewhat appreciated
for marketability

NBA dreams fade
unfinished novels spayed
no time to play
despite agility

What I am is me
ebrace diversity
but my eyes see
oppression

Power and discrimination
makes criminalization
the bottom of civilization
my obsession

Unauthorized voyeur
looks down unsure
his strategy impure
dispossession

Oppressed look up
praying for good luck
promising all stuff
for inclusion

Others pure hate
me participate?
in their fate?
exclusion

Programs in schools
new policies & rules
associations with tools
delusion

I'm an individual
identified residual
community unfeasible
seclusion

You're one too
and you and you and you
drifting in the goo
of an aquarium

The only way out
come together without
leaving others out
and envision the solarium

Move toward the stars
that free us from scars
having held us marred
trapped in sanitarium

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?